Awaiting Approval

We appreciate everyone’s patience with us as we try to patiently wait approval to go to Belize. I am so sorry that the promised meter on the start-up costs has not shown up. The fact is, the start-up costs fluctuate every day, it’s even difficult for us to keep track of! Without going into all the detail on how it works, just know that we are very close. I mean VERY close.

Right now, we are waiting to get the approval to purchase our plane tickets. This can happen Monday or it can happen two weeks from now, we don’t know. Please be in prayer that this will happen sooner rather than later. You see, we have a delicate situation that requires strategic planning. Here is the deal: my mom, Sally, is accompanying Evangeline and I to Belize since John will be driving. We have to work out plans with her and decide whether it is best for her to come to AZ or leave from MD. The aforementioned is contingent on when John can get his guide/driver, Stanley, here to the US from Belize. it would also help if we were there to help Basil with the next team that comes in on the 13th of Feb. Also, there is packing the trailer and jeep, deciding how many suitcases to take, and last minute purchases. We are doing what we can now, but some items will have to get done the last week before we leave. I also have to find daycare for Evangeline for the week before we leave, I would love to say that I can handle packing to move to another country and a baby/toddler at the same time, but I can’t. I am not super mom and do not pretend to be. So please, please pray that we will be able to book our tickets soon so we have a solid date.

Meanwhile, we are doing everything that we can now to be prepared to leave. We are also enjoying our last days with Mike, Evan, and Racheal Murnighan (the family we are living with). They have adopted us and we them, they are family in our hearts and we know the feeling is mutual. Are you crying yet Evan? I’m tearing up a bit **sniff** **sniff**. Don’t get me started on our families back home. I did not cry in saying goodbye to my family because it was not real at that point. I’ll write the day my mom steps on the plane to go back to the US and tell you how I feel then. I don’t even want to think about how much I will miss my siblings. Boohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, enough crying, START PRAYING.

4 thoughts on “Awaiting Approval

  1. angel

    we are praying for u girl…goodluck and be safe…lots of love to u and ur family!

  2. Carrie

    I can’t even imagine all of the planning you have to do for this move! Know that it is such an amazing thing you are doing and the Lord has you taken care of. All will fall into place! We love you and wish you all the best!

  3. Donna Chapman

    I am so glad you are about to fulfil this part of your mission!

    God BLess!

  4. Mom

    This is exciting! We are anxious to see how the Lord orchestrates all the needs and variables and puts all the pieces together as only He can. I’m so glad your mom is able to go with you and Evangeline. And I totally understand the need for childcare as you pack. A dear friend filled that need for me when we moved from Washington. I just wish I could be the one to care for our granddaughter during that time—-sigh.

Comments are closed.