How do I become a Ministry Partner?

For Monthly Support- Becoming a Ministry Partner:

There are different ways to support us! You can then make your contribution by automatic withdrawal (this is probably the easiest way longterm ), online giving, or simply send a check with our name in the memo line to:

Converge Worldwide (BGC)
Accounts Receivable Department
2002 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005

Contributions are tax-deductible. Questions? Call Steve Valentine at 847-879-3271 or email Steve Valentine.

Thank you so much for partnering with us.