1) Nightly Scorpion Checks.
2) Can’t make dinner in under 1.5 hours.
3) Repeat after me “Toilet paper goes in the waste basket, not in the toilet”, “If it’s yellow, let it mellow, if it’s brown flush it down.”
4) No hair dryer, no-make-up, no iron, no electric razor ( Yes, we look VERY natural).
5) Waking up to the sounds of the ocean.
6) Keeping Evangeline clean is impossible. Oh well, we do our best.
7) If you go one place to get something you will almost certainly have to go somewhere else, and once you get to “else” you’ll have to go to another “else”.
8) Our “driveway” is 25 miles long.
9) “Going out”? Ummm…. what’s that?
10) We clean, and clean, and sweep, and organize. Who would have thought?
Life has changed, it’s different. This is what we expected, but it is still strange at times. We are trying to get in the groove of things but we are not rushing it either. We will be here for a long time and we desire to transition well. Thank you for your prayers!